Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sherryl Miller- May 31, 2013


Costa Rica has been amazing since the beginning! My Costa Rican family have made me feel like I’m a part of their family from day one.  My mamatica was excited to know I spoke Spanish which made it easier for us to get to know about each other. She made my stay here feel like a home away from home and I appreciate that greatly.

The trip to Puerto Viejo showed the Caribbean influence in Costa Rica with amazing food. I went ziplining for the first time in Monteverde. Loved it!! Working with the agencies I learned more about myself and what I am most passionate about. Costa Rica has so much to offer and I am thankful to be given this opportunity. I am glad I chose to go on thistrip with the Horizons .

Sherryl Miller


At InBio Parque with my sister Suzette


At the Irazu Volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment